We are a team of individuals who make up a group of people with a passion!
We are qualified Mental Health Workers who are passionate about providing meaningful support to those with a Mental illness (Psychosocial disability).
We believe we can be the ones that can help you live your best life!
Our team and our "person centred, recovery-oriented" approach specialise in Mental Health and enjoy providing a holistic service approach to your life.
We know connection is paramount to being understood, and being understood is the gateway to achieving your best life. We understand this to be important in everyone's life.
- Person-Centred - Enabling our clients to have choice and control
- Integrity - The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles
- Connection - Two people relating to one another in an indescribable way
- Quality - Quality service. Quality people. Qualified workers
- Innovation - We are always learning how we can improve
- Empower - Empowering people to live their best life
- Team work - A team of people who listen is paramount to connnection
Just Like You...
Just like you, we also have:
- Favourite foods
- Favourite places to visit
- Family and friends
- Goals and passions
Quality and Qualified
As well as our Mental Health Workers being passionate and specifically matched to each person's personality, we also believe in being the best we can possibly be when it comes to our Team.
You can expect our Mental Health Workers to have the following qualifications:
- First aid certificate
- Police check
- Working With Children check
- Disability worker exclusion scheme check
- NDIS worker orientation module “Quality, Safety and You”
- Minimum Certificate IV Mental Health or equivalent
We would like you to know that our qualified Mental Health Workers have experience in working with people who have received information from their doctor, that they may have life experiences associated with the following words:
- Psychotic Disorders: Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective disorder
- Mood Disorders: Depression, Bipolar, Bipolar affective disorder
- Anxiety disorders; Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), generalised anxiety, social anxiety, panic attacks, phobias
- Personality Disorders: Borderline Personality Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Addiction: Alcohol, drugs, self harm, eating disorders.
We do not "pigeon hole" anyone by their doctor's diagnosis. You may identify with one of the above, or none of the above, however, would enjoy some support with one of our workers, feel free to drop us a line.
We listen, …We hear you!
Our clients enjoy working with our qualified Mental Health Workers because we match you with someone who has shared interests and the skills to help you achieve your goals - and of course, someone who you share a connection with.
Before sending a worker to you we will sit down with you and get to know you. With your permission, we will ask you questions about you and your lifestyle to help us match you with your worker.
We specialise in the following support categories:
Daily Personal Activities - Assistance with Daily LifeAssisting with, and/or supervising, personal tasks of daily life to develop skills of the client to live as autonomously as possible
Participation In Community, Social and Civic Activities
Provision of support to enable a client to engage in community, social and/or recreational activities
Psychosocial Recovery Coaching - Support Coordination
Working collaboratively with clients, their families, carer's and supports to design, plan, implement and adjust a plan of recovery.