You are unique!
We know you are unique, we are all unique in our very own ways.
We strive to match you with a Mental Health Worker who you feel connected to, not just any old person will do!
When you are comfortable, we are interested in getting to know you better.
Questions we may ask you are things like:
- What type of person would you like to help you?
- Do you prefer to stay home most of the time, or go out of your home?
- What type of support would you like?
- Where do you like going?
- Do you like gaming or walks in the park? Or both?
- Coffee or tea?
- Are you an animal lover?
- What is it that you don't like?
We are aware that each person has their own needs when it comes to support, that's why we ensure our clients are at the forefront of driving their journey with us.
What type of supports would you like?
We can provide various levels of support.
- Psychosocial recovery coaching
- Assistance with daily activities
- Community and Social participation
- Transport - helping you to get to and from your community activities
- Psychosocial support - having a chat!
- Peer Worker - working with a Worker who has lived experience in Mental Health
- Alcohol and drug harm minimisation strategies
- Advocacy - support you to gain further knowledge so you can make informed decisions
- Life strategies such as mindfulness and meditation
- Community Linking
- Referrals to Allied services
The list goes on. You choose.
Live your best life!
What does living your best life mean to you?
Here are some ideas of activities our clients enjoy doing with our Mental Health Workers:
- Having fun!
- Catching up for coffee
- Helping you do the things you enjoy doing
- Playing and listening to music
- Sharing our hobbies, lives and passions for life
- Going to awesome places
- Learning new things about each other
- Watching movies
- Attending external support groups
- Going for walks
- Doing household tasks together
- Talking about what makes life meaningful
- Looking at volunteering opportunities
- Trying a new class
- Going shopping
- Exploring new towns
- Playing sports
- Going on long drives
- Doing drawings/Art
- Learning to do something new
NDIS and You
The NDIS aims to support the independence, social and economic participation of people with disability, and enable choice and control in the pursuit of goals and the planning and delivery of supports.
We can provide services to Clients who are funded by the NDIS as Plan Managed or Self Managed. Don't worry, if you do not have a NDIS package, we can still help!
How do I start with a Qualified Mental Health Worker?
- We will receive your enquiry via email, phone or online. You may also ask your Team (Support Coordinator, Plan Manager or Local Area Coordinator) to send us a Referral.
- We will call you to introduce ourselves and make a time to meet with you and your Team
- We will receive a copy of your NDIS plan and review it so we have an awareness of what your goals may be
- We will have an initial meeting with you to discuss your lifestyle and how we can support you, explain our services and service agreement.
- We will source a suitable Mental Health Worker for you based on our initial meeting
- You will meet your Mental Health Worker on your first shift
- We will ask you to provide us with your feedback of the connection felt with the Mental Health Worker
Contact us between 9.00am - 5.00pm to find out more about how we can help you live your best life. Phone, email or complete the contact form on this page to connect with one of our friendly team members.